ZX VENTURES IS BUILT ON PASSIONATE PEOPLE BECOMING OWNERS. BY CREATING OPPORTUNITIES FOR EVERYONE, WE’LL LEAD GROWTH AND INNOVATION.
Unlocking exponential growth requires a community that brings out the best in our teams – a culture that’s inspiring, respectful and inclusive.
HOW WE DEFINE DIVERSITY, EQUITY AND INCLUSION
Diversity is about differences: Each of us is different, and at ZX Ventures we value and respect individual differences. ZX Ventures takes the widest possible view of diversity to include attributes such as age, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, language, ethnicity, nationality, family, caretaker, and marital status, religion and belief, social and economic background, veteran status, education, experience, disability and any other characteristics that make our colleagues unique.
Inclusion is about valuing these differences: Inclusion is the behaviors that recognize, understand and value differences, promote authenticity and provide a sense of belonging. Inclusion is also about leveraging differences to foster innovation and drive business growth.
Equity is about ensuring that everyone has access to the same opportunities: Equity recognizes that both privileges and barriers exist and, as a result, we all don’t start from the same place. At ZX Ventures we believe that it’s important to acknowledge unequal starting places as a first step towards to correcting the imbalance.
OUR FOUR-PILLAR APPROACH TO ADVANCING DIVERSITY, EQUITY AND INCLUSION ENSURES THIS ETHOS ACROSS OUR BUSINESS – FROM RECRUITMENT TO STRATEGIC DECISION-MAKING TO INTERNAL PROGRAMMING.
- People: Building a company that reflects the diversity of our consumers
- Workplace: Creating an inclusive environment where all people belong
- Marketplace: Setting the standard in Corporate Venture Capital by investing in founders, partners, and leaders that reflect today’s consumer landscape
- Communities: Ensuring our company has a long-term, positive impact in local communities
WE ALSO FOLLOW A ROBUST SET OF GLOBAL POLICIES FROM AB INBEV ON DE&I INCLUDING:
- Our Global Diversity and Inclusion policy provides guidelines for what is expected of all our leaders and colleagues to treat others with respect and cultivate, encourage, maintain and preserve an inclusive environment.
- Our Global Parental Standard in all countries of operation provides caregivers with the leave they need to bond with their new children and ease the transition back to work. All primary caregivers — of any gender — receive a minimum of 16 weeks of time off at 100% pay. Secondary caregivers receive a minimum of two weeks of time off at 100% pay. This new Standard now exceeds local regulatory requirements in over half of the countries where we operate.
- Our Global Anti-Harassment and Anti-Discrimination Policy is meant to ensure our colleagues can thrive in an inclusive workplace free from all forms of harassment, including unfair discrimination, sexual harassment and sexual misconduct.